Earth & Fire Pottery Studio and Gallery
Hand-crafted Functional and One-of-a-Kind Pottery
Please join us for our annual... *click picture for more info
Grahame (aka The "Hairy" Potter) and Debbie Wales welcome you to their picturesque log home and studio where they have been making functional and one-of-a-kind pottery for almost 40 years.
Earth and Fire Pottery is nestled in the heart of the Haliburton Highlands, just 2 hours north of Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
Click here for directions to their studio.
You are invited to visit their studio and gallery, usually open daily from 10 am to 4 pm throughout the summer months or by chance or appointment. Click here for contact information.
- Watch pottery being made and learn a little about the process
- One-of-a-kind functional pottery
- Unique clay jewellery - pendants, earrings, and buttons
- Custom orders and wedding registries can be arranged
- Play with Clay workshops offered in the off-seasons - a “hands-on” experience
Be entertained and informed as the “Hairy” Potter spins his magic on the wheel, creating something beautiful from a lump of clay.